Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

Haloooo i love u...

HAlooooooo....
seneng deh berteman dengan seseorang yang cerdas dan baik
like her, always happy, kidness and smiling
halooo..how are u verna??
fine miss. so far so good hehhehe...
tipikal wanita cerdas dan ceria...so smart but low profile
soo..we share our ideas about photography
xixixix..sometime i  imagine i am to be bride
huhuhuu...dont be sad...truly someday i get him Ok??

by the way, forget it about that someone,
we each other sharing story photography with love
because wedding is relationship about two soul tobe one vision
from the bottom of my heart, merith is my dream... i wanna to found someone special in my live...
Oh GOD, my RABB,.please you heard my pray.

back to our discussion...
kita tertawa sambil berbagi
hey miss... wedding is my world
sudah 10 tahun, cinta sayang kebahagian dan doa my client menumbuhkan jiwa jiwa yang penyayang  di dada saya..sooo senang sekali saya katakan Halloooo aku sayang kamu...
every day ...i always say...i love  u my kids.... hohohoo... forever i love u..my hero